You can make a Japanese quick meal at home without going through very thorough grocery shopping at a Japanese supermarket.
A combination of "Onigiri" rice ball and tea is a staple in Japanese food culture. Let's learn the history of rice and tea culture in Japan and make one of the traditional Japanese staple items a part of your everyday healty quick meal. We go through a quick history of the general Japanese food culture as well. A perfect workshop to learn the Japanese food culture and history.
Date: 6pm to 7pm Saturday January 30, 2016
Limited Seating to 10
Location: Artezanato Studio Craft Gallery
231 S. Washington St. Suite 105
Naperville, IL 60540
1. Introduction of Japanese rice
2. Quick review of the history of Japanese cuisine
3. Rice and Chopsticks
4. Popular Onigiri recipes in Japan
5. Seven Eleven in the US vs in Japan (You will find more why we need to touch this subject!)
6. Enjoy the rice ball and Green Tea
Please call (630) 453-5383 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.